Here at Whizzard we take our training very seriously, that’s not to say we don’t have fun! But we pride ourselves on the high standard of our training.
We are a Flight Training organisation (FTO) and type rating training organisation (TRTO) which means we are fully approved by the Civil Aviation Authority to offer training from a private pilots licence (PPL) to a commercial pilots licence (CPL) and flight instructors rating (FI) with type conversions on the Robinson R44 and Bell 206 Jetranger.
If you just want to fly for pleasure then a PPL is sufficient, if you want to earn money from your flying then you need a CPL.




Copyright 2022 © The Rotor Break.